Vermont Ruegseggers

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Merry Christmas!


Here we all are on our back deck. It was quite a scurry to get to this point--"Where are my shoes?" "Can you put my hair in braids?" "It's sooo cold!" and at the last minute, we even remembered to wipe the mustard off of Samuel's face!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lauralee said...

Hi Julie!
What a beautiful picture! I know it can be crazy to try to set one up but you all look great. Your girls all look so grown up. Hard to believe our little ones are growing up so fast.
I loved your poem and Anna's sweet picture. You're wise to treasure those moments. I'm afraid all too often I let them pass me by. In fact, I think I'll go up and give Ellie another kiss right now! :-)

5:46 PM  
Blogger MM said...

That turned out so well! It's a beautiful picture of your family. No one would have noticed the mustard, honest. ;)

MM

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home