Vermont Ruegseggers

Friday, December 29, 2006

Christmas Jammies


It's hard to believe that Christmas has come and gone. With six kids in the house, it is always a bit of a whirlwind. Here is a recap of my favorite December moments: Christmas choir, making cookies, watching the girls dance the Nutcracker, having Michael home from school, wrapping presents with Christmas music playing in the background, sharing the holiday with our parents, listening to Anna say, "open presents, open presents," fun mail in the mailbox and a lovely recitation of Luke 2 by our kids. Here is a photo of the girls sporting their Christmas jammies. And Happy New Year to all!

3 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

These 3 little girls are very big girls now... WOW.. Time flies!

1:43 PM  
Blogger MM said...

What a gorgeous photo! I love matching jammas... or matching anything!

MM

6:39 PM  
Blogger Amy :) said...

I love this photo. Your girls are so beautiful... they each have their own look, yet it is so clear that they are sisters. :) It would be so great to see you guys sometime, and to meet the three of your children we've never met! (And, I guess we have three kids you haven't met, too!)

Amy :)

PS--It seems like Christmas jammies are a tradition many families have. I've seen Christmas jammies posts on others' blogs this winter! :)

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home