We had a beautiful day for our last ski outing of the season. It was just me and the "big girls." And many thanks to my friend Joanne for taking care of Samuel and Anna so that we could enjoy the slopes!
Here is a comment, feeling a little like Pavlov's dog since I'm only doing this for some mysterious treat that was promised :)! Anyway, what fun to see the Ruegsegger kids growing up but growing no less endearing. It gives me hope, as I'm already wondering at how quickly Jordan is shedding baby-hood, that the future is still very bright!
1 Comments:
Here is a comment, feeling a little like Pavlov's dog since I'm only doing this for some mysterious treat that was promised :)! Anyway, what fun to see the Ruegsegger kids growing up but growing no less endearing. It gives me hope, as I'm already wondering at how quickly Jordan is shedding baby-hood, that the future is still very bright!
Post a Comment
<< Home